Please find below the answers to some of our most frequency asked questions:
- Why choose Waterjet instead of Laser? – Waterjet is able to cut many more materials and can also cut much thicker materials. Waterjet cutting doesn’t create a hardened edge like laser cutting does.
- What thickness material will the waterjet cut? – Up to 100mm
- What types of material will the waterjet cut? – All metals and plastics, woods, glasses, foams.
- Can you weld Aluminium? – Yes
- What thickness/size material can you fold? – Brake press can fold profiles up to 3000mm long and have the capacity to bend 6mm thick material.
- What thickness/size material can you roll? – Rollers are 1500mm long and have the capacity to roll 2/3mm material.
- Do you charge tooling costs for prototypes? – This depends on the type of tooling required, but when working with prototypes we try and use existing tools where possible.
- What powder coat colours do you offer? – Any colour found in the RAL colour chart
- Do you offer onsite installation? – Yes we do
- What times are you open? – 07.30 – 16.00 Monday to Friday
- Can we supply our own material? – Yes, just let us know when we are quoting you.
Got another question that you need answering? Please contact our friendly team today by calling +44 (0) 2380 254285 or, alternatively, send us an email.