Please find below the answers to some of our most frequency asked questions:
- Why choose Waterjet instead of Laser? – Waterjet is able to cut many more materials and can also cut much thicker materials. Waterjet cutting doesn’t create a hardened edge like laser cutting does.
- What thickness material will the waterjet cut? – Up to 100mm
- What types of material will the waterjet cut? – All metals and plastics, woods, glasses, foams.
- Can you weld Aluminium? – Yes
- What thickness/size material can you fold? – Brake press can fold profiles up to 3000mm long and have the capacity to bend 6mm thick material.
- What thickness/size material can you roll? – Rollers are 1500mm long and have the capacity to roll 2/3mm material.
- Do you charge tooling costs for prototypes? – This depends on the type of tooling required, but when working with prototypes we try and use existing tools where possible.
- What powder coat colours do you offer? – Any colour found in the RAL colour chart
- Do you offer onsite installation? – Yes we do
- What times are you open? – 07.30 – 16.00 Monday to Friday
- Can we supply our own material? – Yes, just let us know when we are quoting you.
Got another question that you need answering? Please contact our friendly team today by calling 023 8025 4285 or, alternatively, send us an email.